Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Welcoming a New Year




I am so excited for 2016. This January will mark a full year of being here in NYC. It has been a crazy one, but not as turbulent as I expected. I've met so many new people and started so many new projects. I can't wait to see what this new year will bring. Now that I know the city a little more, I plan on really putting myself out there and escaping my comfort zone even further. 

I bought this dress off of Sheinside. Isn't it amazing? I haven't had much of a budget to splurge on a fancy new years dress, but I still wanted something that would stand out, but still look elegant. Unfortunately the fishnets I'm wearing are quite torn, even though I just bought them! But you know what? I kind of like the rundown look. I feel a little too out of place if I dress up too much. Anyway here are some more photos, taken by wonderfully patient boyfriend:





If you like this look, give it a hype!



No comments: