Wednesday, January 13, 2016


Nothing beats a classic all black outfit. Especially if it has a draped and layered look. Since I am still in the early stages of fashion blogging, I have been exploring a lot of styles. I have such a versatile taste that my looks can seem kind of all over the place. For example, on Monday I wear jeans and a band t-shirt but on Tuesday, I am in stockings and frills. You never know what you're going to get. On Saturday though, when I took these photos in DUMBO, I didn't feel like showing a lot of color. I absolutely fell in love with the minimalist look and this is  my best take on it. Solid colors with a very blocky kind of look. I am inspired by brutalism archecture, which I love to personify with my chunky shoes and oversized layers. And of course, I had to throw on the Deandri harness to make things a bit more interesting.






No comments: