Saturday, January 9, 2016

My favorite jeans


One of the simple pleasures of living in NYC is all of the possible rooftops to explore. Of course sometimes that means finding clever ways of sneaking into high-rise condos and various warehouses. But it's worth it to explore different perspectives of the city. However, these photos were just taken on my apartments rooftop. Nothing too exciting. But I will say that I love my rooftop and being able to watch the M run by. 

In this photo set, I'm wearing the kind of outfit that you would if you were to do some urban exploring. I absolutely love these acid wash jeans that I found in a thrift shop here in Bushwick. Along with it is a sweater I got a few years and a kids sized army jacket. (Sometimes I'll shop in the kids section because I am that small). Dr. Martens are also almost always the shoe of choice whenever doing long walks. 




'






Sweater // Thrifted

Jeans // Thrifted

Army Jacket // Surplus Store

Boots // Dr. Martens

Bondage Necklace // Handmade

No comments: