Monday, January 4, 2016

Flowers and Frills



  

I am so ready for spring! Even though it is just now starting to get cold in NYC, I am preparing my wardrobe for spring season. I don't really enjoy wearing colors, but when I do, I chose to go for the darker shades. In this case, I chose a dark emerald suede skirt that I picked up from Zara.  I paired it this top I found at Top Shop. I love the pink detailed flowers and frill on the collar. It reminds me of Victorian fashions. Considering the busy detail of the top, I chose not to wear any jewelry aside from a few rings. I also decided to keep the shoes simple and wear neutral toned tights with the skirt. 






Floral Top // Top Shop

Suede Skirt // Zara

Tights // Urban Outfitters

Patent Leather Shoes // H&M

Rings // Top Shop & Thrifted

No comments: