Friday, January 8, 2016

Roses and Lace


Yet another almost entirely thrifted outfit of mine (everything except the bag and hat). Since moving to NYC, I have found the best inexpensive treasures at thrift shops. Seriously, there are so many options and they offer a variety of clothing that can fit any style. This amazing velvet rose printed skirt is Betsey Johnson and cost under thirty dollars. I absolutely love this skirt and get complimented EVERY time I wear it out. I paired it with this black laced leotard that I got for, wait for it....one dollar. One single dollar. Amazing, right? It fits perfectly. It's actually the first leotard I have ever bought, believe it or not. I'm not really a fan of leotards or one pieces, but this one caught my eye. And I can't pass up a deal like that. To me, this outfit is perfect for both day and night. And I feel it can be worn all year round. And as always, a leather jacket can top the look.






No comments: